Forty Five Ten’s Kim gives the green light on which pre-fall items every man needs:
3. This highly-coveted leather Balenciaga iPad case in an irresistible smokey green.
1. Holmes & Yang Blouse 2. Thakoon for Tasaki Horseshoe Earrings 3. Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Eau de Parfum 4. Viktor & Rolf Belt 5. Linda Farrow Snakeskin Sunglasses 6. Holmes & Yang Suede Motorcycle Jacket 7. Assouline, Olivier Theyskens- The Other Side of The Picture 8. Givenchy Patent Leather Kitten Heels 9. VBH Vault Piccola Bag
We’re coveting these classic fall pieces that each have their own unexpected twist—like this polished silk button-up in bold purple, iconic cat-eye sunglasses covered in snakeskin, and patent leather kitten heels with subtle, yet irresistible zipper detailing.
Forty Five Ten’s Callie Kincaid tells us what she’s lusting after in the store this week.
I love statement earrings and I’m pretty sure I could find an excuse to wear these hot pink tassel earrings from The Woods almost every day. Give that clutch a rest and try this B. May pouch—wear it hanging off one shoulder or across the body for a carefree and hands-free look. And what more could you want from these Linda Farrow sunglasses? They are the perfect cat-eye shape AND they are covered in python skin! Rodin’s travel kit is my saving grace—even with my sensitive skin I can apply the oil all over and it makes my skin feel amazing, including my face. From cut-offs to cocktail dresses this Balenciaga biker jacket will go with anything, anytime.
1. Proenza Schouler Suiting Sleeveless Dress 2. Kimme Winter Coral Bead Crowned Jesus Necklace 3. Diptyque Oranger Candle 4. Linda Farrow Marmalade Oversized Sunglasses 5. Waylande Gregory Elephant Large Bowl 6. Proenza Schouler Merino Pullover 7. Victoria Beckham Mini Tote 8. Escentric 02 9. Proenza Schouler Tweed Skirt
We have a serious orange crush—from handbags to haute home decor, orange is popping up all over Forty Five Ten.
Forty Five Ten’s Susan gives us a taste of what she’s currently craving.
1. I love everything about this chic dress from Celine— the structured cut, the bold color and the soft leather.
2. My latest must have accessory: This Avant Toi Vintage Scarf with an oh-so-soft cashmere back. Perfect for wrapping up on the chilly airplane during my summer travels.
3. Everyone needs a nude heel to elongate the leg and match with everything. This Givenchy pump is simple, yet the subtle studding adds a special touch.
4. This Waylande Gregory box just arrived and I can’t stop obsessing over it! It’s a great little addition to any room in the house.
5. Pages and pages of Andrew Macpherson’s photographs, “Two Million Miles” is an inspiring chronicle of his journey throughout the worlds of fashion, music, and Hollywood.